When will JAMB release this year's result?
March 12, 2018 at 8:02 am #6540Emeka ChuckwudiParticipant
please if you knw whn jamb will release result for 2018 Jamb examination, the exam we wrote on friday, tell me please.March 12, 2018 at 12:59 pm #6543OlawaleParticipant
According to the registrar, the reason for the delay in releasing the results is to review the activities of the candidates and to minimise the number of cancellations.
“We want to monitor everything that happens through our CCT cameras. Last year, we proved a point that there is nothing extraordinary in the immediate release of results but we had to cancel some results when we found out what happened in some centres. So, if we have to take two or three days to look at the conduct of the candidates before releasing the result so as to minimise cancellation, then we will do so”, he saidMarch 16, 2018 at 7:31 am #6563Tuition NGKeymaster
JAMB Results for 2018 is Out. How to check is here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Recent Forum Topics
- Lowest Price Hydrea in UK/GB | c.o.d. no script | saturday delivery
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman