The Federal Government has revised its decision on school reopening
July 18, 2020 at 12:10 pm #12056Samuel TolulopeParticipant
The Federal Government has revised its decission on school reopening, FG has given school Owners in the Country ultimatum till July 29, 2020. To meet specific guidlines Towards Preparation and shedules for Waec.
FG meet with waec and some of the stakeholders in the Country, The Minister of Education, Vice-Chancelors of Universities, Polytechnic Rector, College Of Education Provost NAPPS(National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools), and the outcome was Fruitful WAEC agreed to Shift date for 2020 Examination In context four Countries had also agreed with this date.
However Hope Looms for School Resumption as many measures had been induced and student are urged to Prepare for there Exams.August 31, 2020 at 2:08 pm #12257MartinsParticipant
I guess this is the new normal
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Recent Forum Topics
- Lowest Price Hydrea in UK/GB | c.o.d. no script | saturday delivery
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman