N-POWER NIGERIA 2020 REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION.
July 3, 2020 at 9:20 am #11950Samuel TolulopeParticipant
N-POWER NIGERIA 2020 REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION:
1. You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
3. You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
4. You must have a valid phone number, E-mail Address and also a recent passport photograph
5. You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
6. You must be between 18 to 35 years
7. You must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
8. You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
All shortlisted candidates will take part in physical verification exercise for the purpose of ascertaining the authenticity of documents and health status of applicants.
Npower Registration Closing Date: The Npower Nigeria Recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.
N-POWER AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES YOU CAN ENROL TO:
N-POWER TECH HARDWARE
N-POWER TECH SOFTWARESeptember 1, 2020 at 9:12 am #12283MartinsParticipant
When is the N-power recruitment starting?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Recent Forum Topics
- Lowest Price Hydrea in UK/GB | c.o.d. no script | saturday delivery
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman