Disadvantage of not going to school
July 21, 2020 at 1:27 am #12081Samuel TolulopeParticipant
Today lets discuss about the disadvantages of not going to school. I know some might argue over this, but that is not the talk of the matter. after reading through, you may drop your opinion in the comment box. Below are the disadvantages
1. You don’t get the certificate of graduation which very useful for job application.
2. You fail to prove that you have a specialty in certain field.
3. You lost the opportunity to learn from many great people: your teacher, your professor, even your friends.
4. You lost your chance to increase your network.
5. By going to school, you can avoid to do the same mistakes that many people have done before.
6. By going to school, you can use all the facilities which has been provided.
7. By going to school, you might find your love or your best friend, and so on.
NB: I do believe that success is not determined whether you are going to school or not. Many people do not have the same opportunity to go to school that is why by answering this question, it does not mean that the people who are going to school is better than the ones who do not go to schoolSeptember 1, 2020 at 9:08 am #12280MartinsParticipant
Networking is so important in this country. Going to school gives you the chance to meet new people and socialize. We don’t know where we will meet each other in the future
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021