About Piaget College of Education, Abeokuta
This institution of higher learning is located in the ancient city of Abeokuta, which is home to the world-famous Olumo Rock. The Piaget college of Education is geared towards raising the next generation of quality educationists and teachers the country can boast of.
Although it is privately owned, the institution still boasts quite a lot of students. Furthermore, the administration of the institution holds a fervent belief in ICT as a tool for changing the education sector.
Piaget College of Education is strategically located in Abeokuta, Ogun State Southwestern Nigeria. A standout feature of this institution is its stable academic calendar.
Piaget college of Education offers admission to qualified candidates with four (4) credits or more in O’ level in not more than two (2) sittings. Prospective students of the institution also have to write an entrance test put-together by the institution’s administration to gauge the level of intelligence of their potential students.
The Piaget college of Education, Abeokuta is blessed with several states of the art facilities and a conducive environment for teaching, training, and learning. The school has six (6) schools prospective students can enroll in, and they are as follows:
- School of General Education – which is home to the Department of Education and Department of General Studies
- School of Early Childhood Care Education
- School of Primary Education
- School of Arts and Social Studies
- School of Sciences – houses the Department of Mathematics, Department of Computer Sciences and the Department of natural sciences.
- School of Languages – comprises of the Department of Modern Languages and the Department of Nigerian Languages.
At Piaget College of Education, Abeokuta prospective students can apply for one of the two classes of programmes
- Pre-NCE/UTME Intensive Teaching Programme
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) programme
15,000 Naira only