About Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu (OUI):
This is a school named after the progenitor of the Yoruba kingdom, Oduduwa. The Federal Government of Nigeria issued the license for the full operation and take-off of the university on 3rd November 2009.
Oduduwa University is located strategically in Ipetumodu, a town in Osun State (Ife North Local Government specifically) and occupies about 100 hectares of land. The Chancellor of the institution is Chief (Dr.) R. A. Adedoyin and it is worth noting that he has also established an International Secondary School where potential students of the university are groomed. Chief Adedoyin is an accomplished businessman and entrepreneur.
The present Vice-Chancellor of Oduduwa University is Professor Chibuzo Nnate Nwoke who obtained a Ph.D. in International Studies from the University of Denver in 1984. He is also the former Head of the Department of Political Science and International Relations at Southwestern University, Okun-Owa. Presently, the school has four (4) colleges namely:
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES: Departments under this college include Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Science.
- COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Home to the Department of Economics, Accounting and Finance, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Hospitality management, Political Science, International Relations and Public Administration.
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY: Comprises of the Department of Civil Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and the Department of Computer Engineering.
- COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY: Departments under this faculty are the Department of Architecture, Department of Building Technology, Department of Estate Management, Department of Quantity Surveying and the Department of Urban and Regional Planning.
Oduduwa University has very functional units and modern academic infrastructures which makes it very conducive for students to learn and understand what they are being taught.
Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu Payable Tuition Fee
|Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, [Public Administration, Political Science, Banking & Finance, Mathematics, Architecture, Estate Management, Quantity Surveying Departments.||#160,000||#8,000||#2,000||#170,000|
|COURSES WITH AVERAGE PRACTICALS|
|Physics with Electronics|
Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Microbiology , Biochemistry
|COURSES WITH MAJOR PRACTICALS|
- New Students to Add #10,000 for Books
- New Students Must Pay on a separate Teller, Acceptance Fees of #50,000 (Non Refundable) and get Matriculation Numbers.
- Take details to http://www.oduduwauniversity.edu.ng Click portal, then register.
- All Stalites to do same as in (C) above.
- No more Course Forms
- Print what You get and take to Your HOD or Provost or Registrar or Vice Chancellor or The Executive Assistant to the President (EAP) for approval.
- HOD or Provost or Registrar etc to take to Bursar. No Student to physically go to Bursar UNLESS INVITED.
- All Secretaries to Provosts are Teller Confirmers.
Internet facility of #2,500 Compulsory for Staff and Students.
Hostel Inside OUI @ IOA, Oyetade, Beta Foundation and Maye Halls:
Type A – 4 Bedded @ #26,000 per semester
Type B – 3 Bedded @ #35,000 per semester
Type C – 2 Bedded @ #50,000 per semester
Type D – 1 Bedded @ #75,000 per semester
You must PAY per Session (2 Semesters equal to One Session)
Hostel Outside OUI, School provides Buses @ #50 per trip @ Queen Fatimah, Obalufe and Olusanu Halls etc:
Type A – 4 Bedded @ #15,000 per semester
Type B – 3 Bedded @ #25,000 per semester
Type C – 2 Bedded @ #36,000 per semester
Type A – 1 Bedded @ #50,000 per semester
You must PAY per Session ( 2 Semesters equal to One Session)
Pay all Total Due to Bank Accounts as Stated below. (Except Hostel fees)
Zenith Bank A/C – 1012183291
Wema Bank A/C – 0122275995
First Access MicroFinance Bank A/C – 1040100019 inside the University.
GTB Bank A/C – 0117709602
UBA Bank A/C – 1017690523
First Bank A/C – 2014371839
And for Hostel fees, Pay to
Hostel Account First Bank A/C – 2014371839
Or Wema Bank (same as above)
Or First Access MicroFinance Bank A/C – 1040100019 inside the University.
Note 3: Exemption from Hostel is #26,000 per Semester
Note 4: Take Customer’s Copy of Teller to Confirmer for Confirmation, before You do Online Registration (Secretaries to Provosts are Confirmers)
Note 5: Canteens are available and Food ranges between #100 and #300 per plate( You have a choice). Cooking in the Hostel is allowed but with Kerosene Stove. No Cooking Gas and Electric Cooker. Bring your Refrigerator, DSTV etc, they are allowed in the Hostel at #10,000 per Semester.
Note 6: Avoid Paying through any Staff or Student. Pay directly to the Bank. If your Parents are paying for you, your name must be written on the Teller, not your Parent’s name
Note 7: Never pay any departmental fee.
Note 8: e-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org if anybody requests for any payment.
ARRANGEMENTS OF SEMESTERS:
MODE OF STUDIES:
FSN = First Semester Normal ( Nov., Dec., Jan., Feb.)
SSN = Second Semester Normal ( March, April, May and June)
No Class Rep. to Collect any Money. He/She to be Expelled.