About Nigerian Turkish Nile University
The Nigerian Turkish Nile University is a world class institution of higher learning that is located at the heart of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. The school started as the Nigerian Turkish International College with about seventy-six (76) students on a rented apartment in Wuse, Abuja. Since then, the school has grown in leaps and bounds.
Nigerian Turkish Nile University is very different from the conventional Nigerian higher institution. There are numerous international students from several parts of the world in this school. Prof. Dr. Huseyin Sert is the current vice chancellor of the university and he is the overall head of the school’s administration. The university presently has six (6) faculties, namely:
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences –Departments include Computer science, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology
- Faculty of Engineering – Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Petroleum and Gas Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Faculty of Law – Public and International law, private and Islamic law.
- Faculty of Management Sciences – Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Accountancy, Public Administration
- Faculty of Arts and Social Science – English studies, Economics, Political science and international relations, Political science.
- College of Health Sciences.
The management of this university believes in the power of information technology and it is because of this reason that they have invested a huge amount of money into IT teaching aids and an e-library. That aside, the university community is so neat, conducive and properly arranged that it could be mistaken for a European university or any other school in the Western World. Lecturers in this school are one of the highest paid lecturers in the country.
[googleapps domain="docs" dir="document/d/e/2PACX-1vSwGIayTTlBx_qqgSCc_IHfFIfpMd3puZDmR2clQzyZauqAJpJclFLCrQ0kgebd8ZR2izq23fF9NlbX/pub" query="embedded=true" width="100%" height="620" /]