EkoUNIMED Courses and Requirements.
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
EKO Unimed fees for new and returning student.
|Department||Acceptance Fee (freshers only)(Naira)||Freshers School Fees(Naira)||Returning Students(Naira)|
|Bachelor Surgery (MBBS)||50,000||1,500,000||2,500,00|
EKOUNIMED ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR NEW STUDENTS FOR 2020/2021 SESSION
Please note that EKOUNIMED acceptance Fee for new students irrespective of the course is 50,000 Naira only and this is to be paid even before the actual school fees. The acceptance fee is a payment that means the student has personally without force or coercion accepted the provisional admission from JAMB.
This information is accurate. You can do your due diligence physically from the university for double confirmation.
No entries were found.
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021
Latest School News
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman
- Federal Government alone can’t finance universities in Nigeria – President Buhari
- Suspend your nationwide protest – University alumni urges NANS over ASUU strike
- NECO releases results of common entrance examination
- WAEC updates candidates on amendment of date of birth