About Crescent University:
Crescent University was founded by the Islamic Mission for Africa after it first conceived the idea of establishing a school in 2002. The Academic Brief Committee obtained an operating license from the NUC (National University Commission) in 2005, and the University began the full academic programme in December of that same year.
Crescent University was established to raise a new generation of God-fearing leaders in the country. In fact, Crescent University is the first fully Islamic University in Nigeria.
The school has a research center where members acquire more knowledge and affiliations with several international universities in Africa, Middle East and Europe, Asia, and North America.
The University has a library named after Alhaja Seliat Olasumbo Adebutu, the late mother of the founder of KAAF, Sir Kessington Adebukunola Adebutu. At inception, the University library had 1000 volumes of books most of which were donations from individuals.
The present Librarian of the school is Dr. V. Screenivasulu. There are currently five (5) colleges at Crescent University
- College of Social and Management Sciences: This college houses the Department of Accounting, Department of Business and Finance, Department of Economics and Actuarial Sciences, Department of Political Science and International Relations, Department of Mass Communication and Social Sciences and the Department of General and Islamic studies.
- College of Environmental Sciences – Comprises of the Department of Architecture, the Department of Estate Management, and the Department of Environmental and Water Resources Management
- College of Information and Communication Technology
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences – Home to the Department of Biological Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Aquaculture, and Fisheries), Department of Chemical Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry), Department of Mathematical Sciences (Mathematics, Industrial Mathematics, Statistics), Department of Physical Sciences (Physics, Industrial Physics)
- College of Law ( Named after Bola Ajibola) – Comprises of the Department of Commercial and Property Law and the Department of Jurisprudence and International law.
Crescent University School Fees Instruction (Please Read)
* All Payments To The University Should Be Made Through Bank Draft In Favour Of Crescent University, Abeokuta Or Through The Portal System For Returning Students With Atm Card.
* Students Should Pay Ten thousand naira, (N10,000.00) only To Parent Forum Account At Keystone Bank A/C No-1000275775 And This Should Be Deducted From The School Fees Tota
* The School Fees Are Exclusive of Students’ Departmental Association Fees Of N5,000 Payable At Their Various Departments
* The Fees Are Also Exclusive Of Imasa (Student General Association) Fee Of N2000. Payable To The First Bank Account No-2022508694
* The School Fees Includes: Tuition, Accommodation, Parent Forum, Medical, Examination, Internet Accesss, Sports, Identity Card And Development Levy
* A Minimum Of 70% Of School Fees Payment Is Required At The Beginning Of The 1st Semester And The Balance Can Be Paid On Or Before The Commencement Of The 2nd Semester
* For Further Enquiries Please Call Deputy Registrar Admissions On 08027814584 Or 08030644.