About Bowen University
Bowen University is a private Baptist Christian Nigerian university owned and operated by the Nigerian Baptist Convention. Bowen University is located at Iwoin Osun State, Nigeria, and is housed in the old 1,300-acre (6 km²) campus of the Baptist College, a teacher-training institution on a hill just outside the city. The first and largest Baptist University in Africa.
The University is founded the 17th July 2001 by the Nigerian Baptist Convention. It opened in 2002 with 500 students. As at 2017, there were over 5,000 students.
List of Courses Offered at Bowen University (BU)
Here is a list of courses offered by Bowen University (BU) and all candidates
Banking and Finance (Mgt)
- Business Administration
- Christian Religious Knowledge / Studies
- Communication Arts
- Computer Science
- English Language
- Food Science and Technolog
- Forestry and Environmental Technology
- History and International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Mass Communication
- Medicine and Surgery
- Physics / Solar Energy
- Plant Biology
- Political Science
- Theatre Arts
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021