ABOUT BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (BUT):
Bells University of Technology, Ota was founded in 2004 but was granted an operating license in June 2005, thereby making it the first private University in Nigeria. After being granted an operational license, the institution began operations a month later.
The conception of the university was as a result of the desire to continue on the good foundation laid into students by the Bells Educational Foundation. The foundation has secondary schools and intended to continue to be in charge of their secondary school students’ educational growth to ensure they were unique students.
To achieve this, the foundation applied to establish a private university in November 2004; an application they had obtained two years earlier from the NUC (Nigerian universities commission). In 2005, the license operation as a private university was granted, and the Ota site along Bells drive served as a start site for the university.
The Bells University of Technology is being run using the collegiate system, and it has about four different colleges;
- College of engineering
- College of Environmental Sciences
- College of Management Science and
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences
Ever since inception, Bells University of Technology has been a heavyweight in the Nigerian educational sector, winning several nationally recognized awards for excellence from 2008 to 2011 successively.
The major prowess of the institution is its academic excellence and enterprise. Most students who seek academic exploits join the university because although it is a young institution, it has lived up to its credibility over the years. It curriculum ensures that its students are exposed to culture and history as well as enduring that there are facilities in place for world-class research and learning.
APPROVED SCHOOL FEES FOR 100 LEVEL & DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
[googleapps domain="docs" dir="document/d/e/2PACX-1vQU6Xs_eKh12XAxY2LNykNruUHfDQ6h2SHBO7siDV2QmtMw1hkDnwp28lbaaH_LuAbbzTfG_wF5W38y/pub" query="embedded=true" width="100%" height="620" /]
- The above excludes payment of BUPF Levy of N20,000.00 once in a session payable to BUPF Accounts with a Separate Teller.
- The approved fee above is payable in full on or before resumption of academic activities in September of every year. Parents/Students also have an option of paying minimum of 60% on or before resumption, while the balance of 40% would attract administrative charge and should be paid on or before first semester examinations.
- Medical Screening/X-Ray/Vaccinations at rates determined annually (currently N21,000.00) is mandatory for all 100 level & Direct Entry Students. This medical charge is not included in the fee above.