About Augustine University Ilara
Augustine University, Ilara also known as AUI is a private Catholic-owned University located in Ilara, a town in Epe local government area of Lagos StateSouthwestern Nigeria. The University which was approved on 25 February 2015 by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Universities Commission offers courses at undergraduate and post graduate levels.
List of Courses Offered at Augustine University Ilara (AUI)
Here is a list of courses offered by Augustine University Ilara (AUI) and all candidates interested in studying at the institution are encouraged to take note:
Banking and Finance (Mgt)
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021