Atiba University was established in December 2017 as both a repository creator and a disseminator of knowledge in a world where resources of knowledge will increasingly predominate our material resources as factors of economic growth and national development. The expected institutional values of Atiba University, and its multiplier economic, cultural and social effects in Nigeria and globally will not only grow but also glow in line with the vision of the Proprietor.
Atiba University was formally registered by the National Universities Commission (NUC) Abuja on December 6, 2017 and the provisional license to operate as a private university was issued and dated 19 December 2017
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021
Latest School News
- Ekiti State SUBEB Chairman threatens under performing contractors on UBEC projects
- Too many unions killing Nigerian varsities – VC, Federal University, Oye
- Environment still unsafe to reopen schools – Imo State government
- Kogi government announces changes of schools’ examination dates
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021 Admissions