The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) on Sunday informed candidates that the exam body no longer entertains requests for amendment of date of birth on certificates.
WAEC gave the update while responding to @Moyoninuoluwa1 who wanted to correct his date of birth on his certificate.
The Twitter user asked, “I’m applying for corrections of date of birth on my certificate which I got the requirements from Yaba office, I was told to apply in Kogi, when I got to Kogi office they told me it’s not possible and I need it asap. Pls help.”
And in response, WAEC wrote, “Please, be informed that WAEC in the five member countries no longer entertain requests for amendment of date of birth on certificates.”
Meanwhile, WAEC had last week announced the postponement of the 2020 West African Senior School Certificate Examination for private candidates in Nigeria to November 30, 2020.
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman