The University of Lagos (UNILAG) has postponed its post-UTME screening until further notice.
The institution made this announcement in a short statement posted on its website on Thursday morning.
UNILAG said, “new dates will be communicated as soon as possible,” for the screening which was to begin Monday, November 30.
The statement read: “The University wishes to inform all prospective candidates of the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening exercise earlier slated for Monday, November 30 to Saturday, December 12, 2020, that the screening has been postponed
“New dates will be communicated as soon as possible. Any inconvenience occasioned by this postponement is highly regretted.”
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- NECO postpones examination indefinitely
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- WASCE, NECO exams postponed indefinitely
- WAEC rectifies rumours of 2020 WASSCE cancellation
- Apply for Landmark University 2018/2019 Post-UTME…
Recent Forum Topics
- Lowest Price Hydrea in UK/GB | c.o.d. no script | saturday delivery
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman