The Management of the University of Benin has denied the claim that the institution has commenced employment and admission of new workers and students into the University.
According to a statement released by the institution’s Public Relations Officer, Benedicta Ehanire, it’s incumbent on them to clarify the public on the current situation and strongly warn members of the public regarding employment and admissions scam.
“The name of the Vice-chancellor, Professor Lilian Salami and that of the University is being used to scam unsuspecting members of the public for employment and admissions.
“The Management of the University wants the public to note that the University of Benin is currently not employing any category of workers in line with the federal government’s embargo on employment.
“The Registrar is authorized to advertise for vacancies and engage due mechanisms whenever the embargo on employment is lifted by the federal government, and no money is charged at any stage before employment/admissions is given be it part-time or full time.”
She noted that people should disregard any request for payment from any personal or group’s accounts.
”The Vice-Chancellor is deliberately not on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram for this nefarious purpose. All accounts bearing her name and pictures are fake,” Ehanire added.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman