The Lagos State Government has approved the resumption of all classes in both public and private schools.
The state government says all schools are to resume on Monday, October 19, 2020.
The resumption for the 2020/2021 academic session will include pupils in pre-primary – daycare, kindergarten and nursery schools.
Commissioner for Education, Folasade Adefisayo, made the announcement on Monday.
She said the decision was taken after careful deliberations and consultations with relevant stakeholders including safety professionals and nursery school providers.
Schools were advised to put safety first by adhering to the COVID-19 safety protocols and hygiene guidelines.
Adefisayo enjoined them to ensure that they are cleared by the Office of Education Quality Assurance before the resumption.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman