The federal government has approved October 11 as reopening date for all Unity Schools in Nigeria.
Adamu Adamu, Minister of Education, made the announcement in a letter he signed on Wednesday.
The minister said the approval was for students in Junior Secondary School and Senior Secondary School.
Adamu noted that students at home since the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic can now complete their academic session which ends in December.
He advised that COVID-19 protocols be strictly observed in the schools.
“Schools that have not concluded their 2nd term examination should round off and commence 3rd term immediately which is expected to end in December,” the minister wrote.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman