The Ekiti Government has ordered the immediate closure of all private and public schools following continued End SARS protests across the state.
The State Commissioner for Education, Science and Technology, Dr Kofoworola Aderiye, disclosed this in a statement issued on Tuesday in Ado-Ekiti by Abimbola Dada, the Chief Information Officer in the ministry.
He said that the decision to close schools was a proactive step to safeguard the lives of pupils, students, teachers and other staff in the schools.
”It is also to accommodate difficulty being encountered by those finding it difficult to get to their respective schools,“ he said.
Aderiye also said that school activities would resume on Oct. 26.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman