President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the payment of stipends to Bachelor of Education students, as well as granting them automatic employment after graduation.
The Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, who represented President Buhari at the event to mark World Teachers Day in Abuja, said this is now a Federal Government policy.
The President also assured the education students in Universities and Colleges of Education automatic employment upon graduation.
“The payment of stipends to Bachelor of Education students, as well as granting them automatic employment after graduation is now a government policy,” he said.
The President said that the Tertiary Education Fund (TETFUND) will now fund teaching practice in Universities and Colleges of Education in the country.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Artificial Intelligence, The Next Giant Leap In Education
- How To Apply For LASU 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021