Government and tertiary institutions in Abia State have been directed to reopen for academic activities with effect from Monday, October 26, 2020.
Okezie Ikpeazu, the Governor of Abia State made the approval in a release made available to newsmen, by the Secretary to the State Government, SSG, on Monday.
The Governor also directed heads of all tertiary institutions to ensure total compliance with all COVID-19 protocols in line with the guidelines submitted to them for the reopening of their institutions.
Meanwhile, the management of Abia State Polytechnic, Aba, has disclosed that it has fumigated the premises of the institution ahead of the resumption of students on Tuesday.
The Institution said that it carried out the fumigation exercise in line with the directives of the State government to curtail further spreads of the coronavirus pandemic.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- ASCETA set to commence e-teaching
- Federal Government slams Oyo’s plan to reopen schools
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman