The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) has commenced recruitment into the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) for 2020 and 2021 periods.
The FTS intervention programme was established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist states address shortage of teachers at the basic education level.
The requirements for application are Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor’s degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE),
The qualification should not be lower than a Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
Applicants are expected to have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC).
Those with Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), credit passes in Teaching Practice and Teaching Subjects, not earned earlier than 2014, are eligible.
Applicant should have specialization in any of: English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Agricultural Science.
Others are Home Economics, Computer Science, Technical/Technology Education, Computer Science or Information Technology, Nigerian Languages.
Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age and not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any other similar programme.
They are expected to complete the application forms online, by visiting https://fts.admissions.clouds
”Applicants are also required to upload their credentials with their most recent passport photographs. The application portal would be opened for two weeks, from Sept. 10 to Sept. 24, with no extension,” UBEC said.
Shortlisted candidates would sit for Computer-Based Test (CBT) on October 10 at designated centres in every state capital.
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman