Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations BoardBoard (JUPEB) of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) says academic activities for the 2020/2021 Session will commence on September 30.
Prof. Esther Omosewo, Director of JUPEB, announced that the session would run till June 2021.
The official said successful candidates can apply for admission through Direct Entry.
Omosewo advised prospective applicants to visit the www.unilorin.edu.ng for details on admission requirements.
JUPEB is a national examination body approved by the federal government.
The Board conducts common and standard examinations for candidates exposed to a minimum of one-year approved learning in Universities and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into the University courses.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman