The Enugu State Government has announced the phased re-opening of all primary and secondary schools in the state, for 3rd term academic activities, on Monday, September 28, 2020.
In a statement by the Commissioner for Education, Prof. Uche Eze, the decision was reached “following the Enugu State Education sector stakeholders’ consensus and gracious approval of His Excellency, the Governor”.
Prof. Eze pointed out that “it is important to note that necessary measures have been put in place in our schools for safe re-opening”.
He added that, “teachers/students/pupils are, therefore, requested to ensure that they abide by the approved guidelines on COVID-19,” stressing that, “no person will be allowed into any school without appropriate face mask/shield”.
He, therefore, noted that, “Primary six and Junior Secondary three students have completed their examinations and are not expected to be back to school”.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman