The offences were committed during the 2019 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
Commissioner for Basic and Secondary Education, Patrick Ukah, made the announcement in a statement on Monday.
He said the decision was sequel to recommendations by the Examination Ethics Disciplinary Committee.
The team was chaired by Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, Sam Dietake.
Ukah noted that those affected are going to see there promotion deferred for a period of one year and banned from supervision of any school examination for a period of three years.
Anointed Secondary School, Ubogo, Udu LGA, which was closed down for examination malpractice, will get a warning letter and allowed to reopen.
Mary Mount College, Boji-Boji Owa, was found guilty of examination malpractice and fined N100,000 as penalty
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman