The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has denied rumors that its head office in Abuja was engulfed by fire.
WAEC made the clarification in a statement on its Twitter page.
It beseeched the public to disregard the reports in circulation as it was the handiwork of mischief-makers.
It said, “We hereby categorically state that there was no fire incident in any of our offices.
“The publication is false and it is the handiwork of mischief-makers who are out to misinform, mislead and confuse the candidates and members of the public
“We wish to reassure all candidates, stakeholders and members of the public that our security material are safe and intact.”
Meanwhile, the 2020 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) will hold on August 17 and end on Saturday, September 12.
A look at the time-table shows students will sit for Mathematics on August 24 and English Language on August 26
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman