The Polytechnic Ibadan, on Sunday, instructed some academic and non-academic staff in the institution to resume work.
TUITION reports that this is coming after several weeks of closure.
The institution was closed due to the coronavirus pandemic that is ravaging the world.
The staff are expected to resume work today (Monday).
The institution in a statement by its Registrar, Mrs. Modupe Fawale, said that all Deans, Heads of Academic Departments, all Non-Teaching Staff on Grade levels 11 to 14, and those on essential duties, are to return to work today.
The statement enjoined the affected staff to wear face masks, use sanitizers/wash hands regularly and maintain social distance measures in accordance with the NCDC, Federal Ministries of Health and Education regulations.
“Please be informed that all Deans, Heads of Academic Departments, all Non-Teaching Staff on Grade levels 11 to 14, and those on essential duties are to resume back to work on Monday, 24th August, 2020 at 8.00am.
“This is to ensure that adequate preparations are put in place for the School reopening and attention given to some academic related issues on ground.
“Staff are enjoined to wear face masks, use sanitizers/wash hands regularly and maintain social distance measures in accordance with NCDC, Federal Ministries of Health and Education regulations.
“Also note that others whom their services may be needed can be called anytime,” it said.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman