Primary and Secondary school students in Oyo State had on Monday resumed after over two months of staying at home.
Correspondent who went to some schools in Ibadan, the state capital, observed that both public and private schools in Ibadan complied with the COVID-19 protocol in the state.
Recalls that Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State had on May 21st ordered the closure of all schools in the state, due to the Coronavirus that is ravaging the world.
Our correspondent who went to some schools in Ibadan noticed that all the schools visited had hand washing buckets and sanitizers at the entrance of each school.
Students were also seated in such a way that there was enough distance among the students.
It was observed in some of the schools visited which included Bishop Phillips Academy at Iwo Road, Community High School, Omi Adio in Ido Local Government Area among others that the handwashing buckets and sanitizers were kept in strategic places in the schools.
Barrister Olasunkanmi Olaleye the Commissioner for Education Science and Technology while speaking on the resumption, assured the parents, guidance and all stakeholders of the children’s safety stressing that the state government has taken necessary steps to guide the children.
He appealed to the parents and all involved to provide Nose masks daily for their wards when coming to school.
source: Daily post.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…