The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has approved August 21 for tertiary institutions to begin first and second choice admission for the 2020/2021 session.
This was stated in the 2020 admission guidelines signed by JAMB’s Registrar, Is-haq Oloyede, on Sunday
The board warned institutions not to bypass the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), through which admissions must be conducted.
ALSO READ : JAMB reveals new guidelines for universities
“The 1st and 2nd Choices Admission-Exercise be conducted for all institutions from 21st August 2020 to a later date that would be determined by the Federal Ministry of Education and communicated to all the institutions.
“All applications for admissions to First Degree, National Diploma, National Innovation Diploma and the Nigeria Certificate in Education into Full Time, Distance Learning, Part-Time, Outreach, Sandwich, etc, must be processed ONLY through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB),” the statement read in part.
Last month, JAMB approved 160 and above as 2020 national minimum cut-off mark for admission into public universities. The board also approved 140 as minimum UTME score for admission into private universities.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021