Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Governor of Lagos State, has said a decision on the reopening of schools in the state, will be made in the next two weeks.
Sanwo-Olu stated this during a media briefing on Thursday afternoon.
“In two weeks, we would make a decision on the reopening of schools,” he said.
According to the Governor “we are looking at the educational centres very differently”.
Sanwo-Olu also made it clear that “the state government will enforce compliance with all safety precautions”.
Last week, the Lagos state Commissioner for Education, Folasade Adefisayo, said protocols were being put in place, to ensure the safety of students when school reopens.
Adefisayo also mentioned that students might not need to come to school daily.
Lagos has the highest number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in Nigeria with 5,440.
Related School Updates:
- Lagos collaborates with First Bank to provide…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- Lagos State Govt gives update on reopening of schools
- Ekiti to borrow N3bn to pay UBEC
- Niger State Corps Members Complain Of Poor Living…
- Lagos State is installing Free WiFi at Public…
- Lagos State Government declears resumption of all…
- Bayelsa State ready for reopening of schools
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman