The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has stated that the 2020 admissions process would begin by August 2020.
The exam board said due to the outbreak of coronavirus, dates for the deadline have not been fixed.
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, Jamb Registrar made this known during a presentation of the policy considerations at the 2020 Policy Meeting on Admissions to Tertiary Institutions on Tuesday said all institutions, must not charge more than N2000 for their post UTME exams.
”Following the country’s uncertainty in the events of the pandemic, a date for the deadline has not been decided yet but would be communicated later by the Ministry of Education.
”All institutions must not charge more than N2000, including bank charges, for their post UTME,” Oloyede said.
The Registrar said that waivers have been approved for foreign candidates, the deaf and blind as well as prison candidates against sitting for post UTME screening.
”This, was because of the difficulty in the process as complained by the group,” he said.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- JAMB releases cut-off mark for 2020 admissions
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman