The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has stated that the 2020 admissions process would begin by August 2020.
The exam board said due to the outbreak of coronavirus, dates for the deadline have not been fixed.
Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, Jamb Registrar made this known during a presentation of the policy considerations at the 2020 Policy Meeting on Admissions to Tertiary Institutions on Tuesday said all institutions, must not charge more than N2000 for their post UTME exams.
”Following the country’s uncertainty in the events of the pandemic, a date for the deadline has not been decided yet but would be communicated later by the Ministry of Education.
”All institutions must not charge more than N2000, including bank charges, for their post UTME,” Oloyede said.
The Registrar said that waivers have been approved for foreign candidates, the deaf and blind as well as prison candidates against sitting for post UTME screening.
”This, was because of the difficulty in the process as complained by the group,” he said.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- JAMB releases cut-off mark for 2020 admissions
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- Federal Government gives update on reopening of schools
- Governor Ortom gives condition for reopening of schools
- Don’t send your ward back to school if you are not okay with it – Federal Government advises parents
- NUC to collaborate with Nigerian scientists abroad on biomedical research
- Appointment, promotion carried under IPPIS is illegal – ASUU