The Federal Government of Nigeria has ordered that all schools across the federation remain closed until further evaluation.
The presidential task force (PTF) on COVID-19 made this known on Monday.
Boss Mustapha, Chairman of the task force, announced that the Ministry of Education has been instructed to work with schools to start the process of preparing students that require exiting exams to allow them take the exams early in the next phase of lockdown ease.
“The Federal Ministry of Education is instructed to work with schools to start the process of preparing students that require exiting exams to allow them to take exams early in the next phase of the lifting of the lockdown .”
Related School Updates:
- FG approves reopening of schools for graduating students
- School reopening: Federal Government seeks…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ministry Of Education To Issue Guidelines For…
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- Oyo asks students to resume, approves capacity for…
- Federal Government slams Oyo’s plan to reopen schools
- President failed to confirm School’s Resumption As…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- Federal Government gives update on reopening of schools
- Governor Ortom gives condition for reopening of schools
- Don’t send your ward back to school if you are not okay with it – Federal Government advises parents
- NUC to collaborate with Nigerian scientists abroad on biomedical research
- Appointment, promotion carried under IPPIS is illegal – ASUU