Osun State University University will hold its 13th matriculation online on the 13th of May
The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Labode Popoola said: “It is an academic tradition that we officially admit fresh students to the University.
However, due to the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic which would not allow such a gathering, the University has decided to conduct an online matriculation for the fresh students.
All fresh students are hereby implored to visit the university website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng to complete their registration for the online matriculation, complete the matriculation oath form and submit online, all the necessary details required from them,”
The university is one of the institutions that have embraced virtual teaching even before the advent of COVID-19 pandemic and ever since, the University has been operating digitally, including holding several of its meetings remotely.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021
Latest School News
- Ekiti State SUBEB Chairman threatens under performing contractors on UBEC projects
- Too many unions killing Nigerian varsities – VC, Federal University, Oye
- Environment still unsafe to reopen schools – Imo State government
- Kogi government announces changes of schools’ examination dates
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021 Admissions