The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the establishment of six new federal colleges of education in the federation .
This was made public by the Special Assistant to the President on New Media, Bashir Ahmad.
Ahmad, in a post on his Twitter page disclosed that the six new colleges of education will be located at the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
The states to have new colleges of education are Bauchi, Benue, Ebonyi, Osun, Sokoto and Edo.
His tweet read: “FLASH: President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the establishment of six new federal colleges of education in each of the six geopolitical zones of the country.
“Bauchi, Benue, Ebonyi, Osun, Sokoto and Edo states.”
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- How To Apply For LASU 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission
- Artificial Intelligence, The Next Giant Leap In Education
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- Federal Government issues directive to Ministry of Education over re-opening of schools
- Buhari Neglected Colleges of Education– COEASU president.
- Federal Government to place labour laws on striking ASUU members
- IPPIS: ASUU plunged FG into debt, says Minister
- School reopening: Federal Government seeks cooperation of private owners