The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the establishment of six new federal colleges of education in the federation .
This was made public by the Special Assistant to the President on New Media, Bashir Ahmad.
Ahmad, in a post on his Twitter page disclosed that the six new colleges of education will be located at the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
The states to have new colleges of education are Bauchi, Benue, Ebonyi, Osun, Sokoto and Edo.
His tweet read: “FLASH: President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the establishment of six new federal colleges of education in each of the six geopolitical zones of the country.
“Bauchi, Benue, Ebonyi, Osun, Sokoto and Edo states.”
Related School Updates:
- 2018 Edo State University Admission, See Post-UTME…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- FUNAI 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See BASU 2018 Part-Time Degree Admission Details
- Sokoto set to get first private university
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman