Boss Mustapha, Secretary to the government of the federation, on Wednesday said the Federal Ministry of Education will soon issue guidelines for the reopening of schools across the federation.
The Secretary disclosed this during Wednesday’s daily briefing by the COVID-19 task force.
Recall that the Lagos State government had explained that it does not have the authority to unilaterally order the reopening of schools in the State.
The state Commissioner for Education, Folashade Adefisayo during an online programme, ‘Covinspiration show,’ had said the State was meeting with officials of the Federal Ministry of Education to draw up guidelines ahead of reopening of schools.
However, wishing all Nigerian children a happy children day celebration, Mustapha urged all state proprietors and stakeholders to take steps that will facilitate an early and safe reopening
“ I wish to inform Nigerians that the Federal Ministry of Education will roll out measures for the self-reopening of schools.
“The Presidential Task Force wishes to use the occasion of this celebration to congratulate our children and assure them, their parents and all stakeholders alike that all hands are on deck to reopen schools at a safe time,” he added
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- How To Apply For LASU 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…