The screening tests for admission into the junior model colleges and upgraded secondary schools has been postponed until further notices by the Lagos State Examinations Board
The screening was scheduled to hold Monday, 25th to Saturday 30, 2020.
Supo Gbadegesin, Director of the Board, however said in a statement that registration for the examination would continue virtually.
He said: “In view of the prevailing situation of global pandemic virus called COVID – 19, Lagos State Examinations Board hereby informs the general public, especially all duly registered candidates for the year 2020 SCREENING TEST into Lagos State Model Colleges and Upgraded Junior Secondary Schools, that the conduct of the examination scheduled to commence from Monday, 25th to Saturday, 30th May, 2020 has been postponed till further notice.
“However, registration is still ongoing via various electronic means such as on-line, WhatsApp or phone calls.”
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021
Latest School News
- Kogi government announces changes of schools’ examination dates
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021 Admissions
- Akwa Ibom State government has announced its plans to shuffle school days for Secondary schools with a population of over 2000 students.
- Lagos government cancels assessment exams for JSS 3 students
- Enugu government to reopen primary and secondary schools on September 28