AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq The executive Governor of Kwara state, has approved the appointment of Prof. Mustapha Mohammed-Akanbi as substantive Vice-Chancellor of Kwara State University (KWASU).
Hajia, Sa’adatu Modibbo The state’s Commissioner for Tertiary Education, Science and Technology, made this known in a statement on Wednesday in Kwara.
She said that the appointment followed the recommendation of the University Governing Council.
According to reports, Professor Akanbi was a lecturer at the Department of Business Law, Faculty of Law at the University of Ilorin prior to his new appointment.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Read how to Apply for 2018/2019 Kwara State…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021
Latest School News
- Ekiti State SUBEB Chairman threatens under performing contractors on UBEC projects
- Too many unions killing Nigerian varsities – VC, Federal University, Oye
- Environment still unsafe to reopen schools – Imo State government
- Kogi government announces changes of schools’ examination dates
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021 Admissions