AbdulRahman AbdulRasaq The executive Governor of Kwara state, has approved the appointment of Prof. Mustapha Mohammed-Akanbi as substantive Vice-Chancellor of Kwara State University (KWASU).
Hajia, Sa’adatu Modibbo The state’s Commissioner for Tertiary Education, Science and Technology, made this known in a statement on Wednesday in Kwara.
She said that the appointment followed the recommendation of the University Governing Council.
According to reports, Professor Akanbi was a lecturer at the Department of Business Law, Faculty of Law at the University of Ilorin prior to his new appointment.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Read how to Apply for 2018/2019 Kwara State…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman