Recently there has been a cut-off mark list for universities across the federation that has been circulating the web. Well, The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has debunked the news calling it rumors. The Board has not yet fixed the cut-off marks for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination.
The Board made this knows in its weekly bulletin. It stated that the 2020 UTME cut-off marks would be decided at a stakeholders’ policy meeting that would be headed by the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.
The Board said, “Kindly disregard any cut-off marks paraded by fraudsters. It is fake news.”
Dr Fabian Benjamin, The board’s Head of Media and Information added, “The board has fixed the policy meeting for June 15 and 16, 2020. Cut-off marks are decided at a policy meeting led by the Minister of Education with all the heads of tertiary institutions, chief executive officers of regulatory agencies in education and all other critical stakeholders in attendance.
“This meeting has been fixed for June 15 and 16, all things being equal. Until this meeting is held, nobody can talk about cut-off marks. Nigerians are advised to disregard any such marks being paraded.”
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- JAMB advices candidates, parents against fraudsters
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- 2020 UTME: JAMB, Heads of Tertiary institution meet…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman