Hundreds of JAMB 2020 prospective candidates were reported to have stormed the Lagos office of National Identity Management Commission, (NIMC). Reports coming from offices of the commission in various states also confirmed the sudden increase in the number of youths trying to their National Identification Number (NIN).
The move is as a result of the directive given by JAMB to the 2020 JAMB UTME candidates. According to JAMB, it is mandatory for all anyone who wishes to register for the 2020 JAMB UTME to have National Identification Numbers (NIN) as the board is making a bold move to curb impersonation during examinations.
During an interview with newsmen, the Acting-Director-General of National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), Hadiza Dagabana commended the development stating that not only will it help make impersonation very difficult, but it would also help enlighten citizens of Nigeria on the importance of having the NIN.
She also stated that the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) offices across Nigeria are well equipped and ready to make the NIN registration smooth and hitch-free.
Since JAMB registration is starting soon, more candidates are expected to show up for NIN registration before going for the JAMB registration.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021