The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced it’s schedule for the year 2020. According to the board, JAMB UTME/DE Sales of form and registration will commence on January while the examination is schedule to hold by February.
This information was disclosed by the Registrar of JAMB, Prof Ishaq Oloyede at a stakeholders’ meeting on Monday in Abuja, where he met with Commissioners for Education from the 36 states.
As explained by Prof Is-haq Oloyede, the registration for the UTME is scheduled to start on January 13 and end on February 17, 2020; while the examination will hold between March 14 and April 4, 2020.
He also added that an optional mock examination for candidates will take place on February 18, 2020. Also, he mentioned that JAMB is trying all it’s possible best to ensure that the registration and examination is free of any problem.
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman