The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced it’s schedule for the year 2020. According to the board, JAMB UTME/DE Sales of form and registration will commence on January while the examination is schedule to hold by February.
This information was disclosed by the Registrar of JAMB, Prof Ishaq Oloyede at a stakeholders’ meeting on Monday in Abuja, where he met with Commissioners for Education from the 36 states.
As explained by Prof Is-haq Oloyede, the registration for the UTME is scheduled to start on January 13 and end on February 17, 2020; while the examination will hold between March 14 and April 4, 2020.
He also added that an optional mock examination for candidates will take place on February 18, 2020. Also, he mentioned that JAMB is trying all it’s possible best to ensure that the registration and examination is free of any problem.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- WAEC Releases 2019 May/June Senior School…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman