The management of Adamawa State University (ADSU) has announced that all students admitted for the 2019/2020 academic session are to visit their appropriate faculty for their registration and clearance from 27th January to 7th February 2020.
According to a newsletter which was published by the school, admitted students are to visit their faculties with the required documents so as to obtain clearance for classes.
List Of ADSU 2019/2020 Admission Clearance Documents
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See how to Apply for 2018 Jigawa State College Of…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…