The Federal College of Education, Zaria (FCE) has announced the release of the supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. This information was disclosed in a newsletter that was published on the school website.
According to the newsletter, candidates who have duly applied for admission into the institution but were not offered admission in the last admission list that was released can now visit the school website to check their admission status.
How to Check FCE Zaria 2019/2020 Supplementary Admission Lists
- NCE candidates are to go to http://fcezaria.net/admission.php. while Degree candidates are to go to http://www.fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
- Click on ‘Check Admission’ to view your FCE Zaria admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See how to Apply for 2018 Jigawa State College Of…
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- JAMB CAPS Has Been Activated For The 2018/2019…
- How To Check 2019/2020 Admission Status Using JAMB CAPS
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details