The Federal College of Education, Zaria (FCE) has announced the release of the supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. This information was disclosed in a newsletter that was published on the school website.
According to the newsletter, candidates who have duly applied for admission into the institution but were not offered admission in the last admission list that was released can now visit the school website to check their admission status.
How to Check FCE Zaria 2019/2020 Supplementary Admission Lists
- NCE candidates are to go to http://fcezaria.net/admission.php. while Degree candidates are to go to http://www.fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
- Click on ‘Check Admission’ to view your FCE Zaria admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Related School Updates:
- See how to Apply for 2018 Jigawa State College Of…
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- How To Check 2019/2020 Admission Status Using JAMB CAPS
- JAMB CAPS Has Been Activated For The 2018/2019…
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- How To Check FUAM 2019/2020 Admission List
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman