In the case that you are about to give up the 2019/2020 admission exercise, you are advised to stay strong and not give up because the Osun State University has announced the release of supplementary admission for applicants who are still interested in pursuing a university degree in the 2019/2020 admission exercise at the University.
The University announced this while announcing that a number of newly accreditated coursed will be available to admission seekers to choose from while applying for admission into the Unversity.
Bear in mind that applicants are expected to change their first choice of admission to UNIOSUN before applying for the admission. Applicants are also expected to have a minimum score of 160marks in the 2019 JAMB UTME before applying for admission into the courses listed below. However, LL.B Common and Islamic Law require a minimum of 200 marks.
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Forestry
- LL.B (Common & Islamic Law)
How To Apply For UNIOSUN 2019/2020 Supplementary Admission Form
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: https://www.uniosun.edu.ng or https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except LL.B Common & Islamic Law which must be one sitting. Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on the first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS)
The 2019/2020 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates must ensure that they upload their O/Level results into the JAMB CAPS Portal.
ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
Visit the UNIOSUN Undergraduate Admissions Portal via https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions carefully before proceeding to register.
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms now closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 31st January 2020
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman