Do you wish to study in the USA? If you do, then you should make use of this opportunity to take part in the International Financial Aid program at the University of Chicago.
The main purpose of the program is to assist international students who wish to study a bachelors degree program at the University of Chicago in the United States.
How To Apply For 2020 Financial Aid Program For International Students at The University of Chicago, USA
- How to Apply: To apply, students are advised to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University by common application or coalition application at the University of Chicago.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for the following:
- Personal Statement
- UChicago Supplement
- Secondary school report or transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test (DET).
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- How To Apply For UNILORIN 2019 Sandwich &…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Apply for Landmark University 2018/2019 Post-UTME…
- Apply for FUOYE 2018 Pre-degree Admission Form Online.
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman