The University of Benin (UNIBEN) has announced the postponement of the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise which was scheduled to hold on Saturday, August 24th, 2019.
According to a newsletter which was released by the University, the entrance examination has been postponed to allow more admission seekers the opportunity to apply for the admission before the examination holds on the new date, WEDNESDAY 28TH August 2019.
The Screening Exercise is going to be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated at least one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
Meanwhile, the registration for the Direct Entry screening is still ongoing and will finally end on August 25th, 2019.
Candidates should go back Online from 27TH August 2019 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for the Screening Exercise
Candidates are to come to their screening centres with the following:
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
Related School Updates:
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See Newly Amended FUTO 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- WAEC Releases 2019 May/June Senior School…
- See How To Apply For UNIBEN 2018/2019 JUPEB Admission
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman