Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye has announced that all the newly admitted students for the 2019/2020 academic session can now visit the school website to pay their acceptance fees so as to avoid losing their admission offer.
According to a newsletter which was published by the University, all newly admitted candidates can now visit the University student admission portal to pay their admission acceptance fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) using the procedure below.
How To Pay OOU 2019/2020 Acceptance Fee
Applicants can either
- Payment through any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
- Payment through the Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
2. All Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
i) Visit: portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission
ii) Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
iii) Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as the password to log on to the admission portal
iv) On successful log on, click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
3. Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification
4. (a) Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
i. Verification/Personal Data Form
ii. Acceptance Fee Receipt
iii. UTME Score Result
iv. Post UTME Result
v. O’level Result
vi. Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
vii. Birth Certificate
viii. Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
ix. JAMB Admission Letter
(b) Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
The deadline for payment of OOU admission acceptance fee is September 9th, 2019.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- How To Check Bowen University 2019/2020…
- See Newly Amended FUTO 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman