The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) has announced that all the newly admitted students for the Full-time HND programme can now proceed to pay the admission acceptance fee as well as commence other registrations in the school.
This was disclosed in a newsletter which was published by the Polytechnic, according to the newsletter, the newly admitted students have been advised to commence the payment of the Acceptance fee so as not to forfeit their admission.
Below is an extract of the newsletter,
All candidates offered admission in the 2019/2020 session for full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are to pay an acceptance and application form fee of twenty-three thousand seven hundred naira (N23,700.00) only.
Candidates are to check the institution’s website for detailed information on the registration procedure.
Please note that the deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for HND MERIT LIST is WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH, 2019
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/SCHOOL FEES FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
ALLOCATION TO BANKS
|SCIENCE LABORATORY TECH. |
LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCE
AGRIC SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY
|ILARO POLY MICROFINANCE BANK|
NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
|U. B. A. PLC ILARO|
|SURVEYING & GEO-INFORMATICS |
TRANSPORTATION PLANNING & MGT
MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS
URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING
|UNION BANK PLC|
2. 3. 4. 5.
|OFFICE TECHNOLOGY MGT. |
|SKYE BANK PLC|
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING |
BANKING AND FINANCE
|WEMA BANK PLC|
| 1. |
LEISURE & TOURISM
ART AND DESIGN
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro 2018 Post-UTME Screening Details
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- How To Check Ilaro Poly 2019/2020 National Diploma…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman