The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has announced the release of the list containing student admitted into JUPEB/Basic Studies Admission in the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This was disclosed in a newsletter which was published by the University following the test which was conducted for applicants seeking admission into the JUPEB/Basic Studies Admission in the University.
How To Check UNIUYO 2019/2020 JUPEB/Basic Studies Admission List & Acceptance Fee Payment Details
- Candidates are to visit the UNIUYO JUPEB admission status checking portal at https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your SBC FormNo/Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Candidates offered admission are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15,000 Only.
Payment can be made online via https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals, then Select Pay Acceptance Link.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- University Of Uyo Basic Studies Announces 2018/2019…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman