The management of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) has announced the release of the list of applicants which have been offered admission into the for National Diploma Programme at the polytechnic for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This was announced through a newsletter which was published on the school website instructing all candidates who have applied for admission into the Nd program to check their admission status using their respective JAMB portal.
How To Check Ilaro Poly 2019/2020 National Diploma Admission Status
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman