The management of Bowen University, Iwo has announced the release of the supplementary admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This was disclosed in a newsletter which was published by the management of the Unversity, the newsletter also contained information for registration of the newly admitted students.
Below is a copy of the Newsletter published by the University;
1.0 ACCEPTANCE FEES
All candidates are required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee as stated below:
Medicine & Surgery: ₦210,000 (Two Hundred and ten thousand Naira only)
Law: ₦150,000 (One Hundred and fifty thousand Naira only)
Nursing, Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Science, Public Health, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering: ₦130,000 (One Hundred and thirty thousand Naira only)
Other Programmes: ₦80,000 (Eighty thousand Naira only)
The offer of provisional admission will lapse at the close of work on Friday, 9th August, 2019 for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing, Physiotherapy, and Law candidates if the non-refundable acceptance fee is not paid on or before that date, while the offer will lapse for candidates of other programmes on Friday, 30th August 2019.
ONLINE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE
Candidates who applied on-line for admission to Bowen University can make payment through on-line portal on the University website:eportal.bowenuniversity.edu.ng. Candidates are to log on to their profile by selecting “Applicants” using their e-mail addresses and passwords. After log-in to the personalized profile, click on “payment”, thereafter click on “Pay Acceptance Fee” select “Paychoice” as Payment method and click on “Make Payment” to generate transaction ID. Then click on “Click here to proceed” to use quickteller or take your transaction ID to any bank to process your payment through paychoice under payDirect platform.
Please note that this is only applicable to candidates who processed their application forms online. Such candidates do not need to appear physically in the University before payment of acceptance fee and collection of admission letter.
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE BY TRANSFER
Candidates can pay the acceptance fee by transferring the amount indicated against their programme to:
Bank: Sterling Bank
Account Name: Bowen University CBT Account
Account Number: 0063910839
The evidence of payment should be scanned and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
Name of Student
Student Phone Number
Local Government Area
Name of Sponsor
Address of Sponsor
Phone No of Sponsor
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE BY BANK DRAFT
- Bank draft of Acceptance Fee made payable to Bowen University, Iwo can be sent by courier to the Registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, while admission letter can be downloaded from the University website
The following information should, however, be written at the back of the bank draft:
Name of candidate
Name of Sponsor/Guardian
Address and phone number of Sponsor
- Candidates/Parents/Guardians can physically make themselves available in Bowen University, Iwo to present their bank drafts for issuance of receipts at Bursary Department. Thereafter, they can collect their University admission letters at the Admissions Office of the University.
2.0 SELECTION OF CANDIDATES
Please note that the selection of candidates was based on merit and available quota/vacancy in each programme. However, candidates may wish to apply for a change of course if they are not satisfied with the one offered them (Please note that there is no change of course to Medicine & Surgery, Nursing, Physiotherapy and Law Programmes). For further details, please contact the Admissions Office on 08168916326 and 09036206970.
3.0 SCHEDULE OF FEES
All shortlisted applicants are kindly requested to check the schedule of fees for their programme on this link
4.0 RESUMPTION FOR 2019/2020 SESSION
The resumption date for fresh students for 2019/2020 academic session is Monday, 16th September 2019.
The provisional admission has been offered pending the release of WAEC/NECO results. However, candidates are required to present their O’ Level results, which must satisfy the requirements of the programme they have been offered admission, for registration on resumption for the academic session.
*Please note that it is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that he/she meets the minimum academic requirements for the programme into which he/she is admitted.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman